- You must come to work fifteen minutes early before your shift.
- You must stand when assisting the customers at all times.
- No drinks or food allowed at the front counters.
- Never talk on personal cell phone in the front counter.
- You must keep your working area clean at all times.
- You must provide a great customer services.
- Always greet customers upon entrance of store and move from behind the counters.
- Before sitting behind the counter you have to make sure that the store is clean and the inventory is neat and well stocked.
- An individual is not to be cought on the computer, at any time that is not involving anything related to Metro PCS as a company.
- You must follow the dress code required by metro during your shift.
- Employees will have a warning if they made any mistake or were tardy.
- We have the right to terminate any employee after three warnings.
- Employees must follow the instructions from Metro PCS
14. Employees must respectall Xcell co-workers and follow instruction from direct manager.
15. Employees must do the required training through Metro dealer and univercity with in the first three months after hiring and the new hire course should be done with in the first thirty days.
16. ANY EMPLOYEE MUST SUBMIT A 2 WEEK NOTICE, IF THEY DECIDE TO TERMINATE EMPLOYMENT.
I here by understand and agree to the terms and conditions.